Intersection depends on people like you. Because of our commitment to providing the widest possible access to art, the majority of our funding comes not from ticket sales, but from private and public donations; through foundations, government agencies, and individuals. However, the world is changing, and each year we depend more and more on individual donors, as foundation funds become more and more scarce. Please become a part of the Intersection family today!
Here is how your tax deductible gift will help support the arts in your community:
- Your $50 donation provides tickets for neighborhood youth to attend workshops, events, and classes that foster self expression and build self-empowerment.
- Your $100 donation provides supplies for arts education programming for an entire gallery season.
- Your $500 donation makes it possible for Intersection and Campo Santo to work with a group of aspiring performers of all ages to create new experimental work in our collaborative Hybrid Project setting.
- Your $1,000 donation supports local musicians playing Jazz at Intersection performances and teaching in schools and community settings.
- Your $2,500 donation makes it possible for Intersection to operate an ongoing Community Partner Program that fosters collaborative relationships with neighborhood organizations that include at-risk youth programs, homeless shelters, domestic violence programs, single room occupancy hotels, AIDS service programs, and more. Together, we address critical community issues and share resources.
- Your $5000 donation provides stipends for artists to work with us through long-term residencies to develop new work and to share the process of creating art with our community.