Drop-in Coworking TuesdaysMake your magic happen in our creative co-working space, open for drop-in each Tuesday.
Work in an inspiring environment amongst other creatives! Join us on Tuesdays from 10 am – 6 pm for only $15.
Intersection for the Arts is centrally located in San Francisco’s Mid-Market Corridor at the Intersection of Market Street & Van Ness Avenue.
Advance reservations are not required, you may purchase a drop-in ticket upon arrival. However, there is a limited capacity of 40 drop-in coworkers per day. Drop-in Coworking Tuesdays are free for our fiscally sponsored members! Learn more about fiscal sponsorship here.
- Natural light. Heaps of it!
- Super-fast Internet. Being across the road from Uber has its advantages.
- Convenient location, right next to Van Ness Muni Station and just a short stroll from the Civic Center BART/Muni Station. An ideal location for commuters.
- Business-class printer. We’ve got you covered with color printing, copying, scanning.
- Onsite staff. We have staff available to help you with day to day operations.
- Comfy common areas. Unwind, doodle, and catch up with friends.
- Communal kitchen. For the chefs among us.
- Complimentary tea. So you can be cozy and caffeinated.
When you arrive, select Intersection for the Arts using the intercom system to be let in.
Elevator access is available for anyone who may need it via our Fell Street Entrance. Please notify Intersection staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if access to this entrance is needed. Then call Sloane Larsen at 415-626-2787 (ext. 104) when you arrive so she can let you in.