All About Fiscal Sponsorship
Learn about fiscal sponsorship and whether it might be a good fit for you and your arts endeavor.
Meet Intersection for the Arts’ Administrative Director, Jae Tioseco, and Executive Co-Director, Allison Snopek, to learn about fiscal sponsorship and whether it might be a good fit for you and your arts endeavor in a FREE virtual info session. Please come prepared with questions to join the conversation.
We’ll cover the following topics, present engaging examples, and more:
- What is fiscal sponsorship?
- Who can be fiscally sponsored?
- Why seek out fiscal sponsorship, and what are the benefits?
- Fiscal sponsorship models and how they work
- Things to be aware of: AB5!
- Other business entity options for artists and arts organizations
- Fiscal Sponsorship with Intersection for the Arts: Should you apply?
- Other fiscal sponsor organizations in the Bay Area and beyond
- Q & A
Questions about this workshop? Contact Amy Kweskin amy(at)theintersection.org.
This workshop is presented on Zoom.