Arts Finance Empowerment Camp: Series 2
Take a deep dive into nonprofit arts finances and build your skills with financial management tools in Series 2.
Arts Finance Empowerment Camp is an interactive cohort learning program for individual arts workers, administrators, managers, and board members. We’ll unpack the basics of nonprofit arts finance, broken into 3 series of 3 sessions each. Participants are welcome to join for a single series or multiple.
Explore how cohort learning will empower your understanding of arts finance. Gain financial literacy and develop your skills in a safe and collaborative environment, where together, we’ll go beyond the numbers and into a deeper exploration of the arts finance ecosystem.
In Series 2 we take a deeper dive into financial management tools. Intended for managers of organizations.
SERIES 2 SCHEDULE
Series 2 consists of 3 sessions of 3 hours each that will take place on Fridays, December 3, 10 and 17 from 1-4PM PST via Zoom.
SERIES 2 CONTENT
- Refresher session
- Cash flow
- Each participant receives one hour of 1:1 coaching with instructor Yesenia Sanchez (additional sessions available at an extra cost)
WHAT YOU GET
- Immediately applicable knowledge and tools
- Confidence and clarity into arts finance
- A Certificate of Completion
- Network of peers in your learning cohort
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Yesenia Sanchez has 20 years of experience working with artists and arts organizations in many capacities. She has been an interim director, finance manager, administrative and program director, and executive coach and consultant. She is a finance trainer and coach for the Center for Cultural Innovation and is a featured author in the Business of Art© book, authoring the chapter on financial literacy for artists. Previously, she ran one of the largest artist incubation programs in the country at Intersection for the Arts. She received her coaching training in 2009 through the Coaching & Philanthropy Project’s Coach Training Pilot Program, where she had the opportunity to be a part of a year long cohort exploring the value of the coaching model in non-profit environments and in under-served communities. Yesenia specializes in business and finance coaching for individual artists, in addition to financial management, fundraising and development, facilitation, executive coaching and team building for arts organizations.
Each series costs $550 for Intersection members and $600 for non-members.
TIP! Individuals in California may be eligible to apply for CCI’s Quick Grant to cover the cost of this course. Applications due on the 15th every month.
To learn about payment options contact Amy at email@example.com
- Each series consists of 3 sessions, each session is 3 hours (9 hours total)
- Each series includes a 1-hour 1:1 coaching session
- Total training time per series = 9 hours + 1 hour of coaching (10 hours total)
- Meets on Zoom
- Maximum 10 participants per series.
- Additional 1:1 coaching sessions cost $100/hour (you may sign up at the beginning of the series)