Find Your Magic and Take it to Market
In this two-part series learn proven methods to make better decisions that sustain and grow earned revenue for your arts business and/or organization.
Utilize the Value Circle© Great Decisions Framework to create an action plan that connects creative ideas to market opportunities that are supported by business objectives.
Part I: Make Better Decisions to Sustain and Grow Your Business
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 5:30-7pm PT via Zoom
In Session 1 you will learn how to:
- Describe the magic your arts business currently creates
- Understand how the magic runs through your arts business to generate revenue
- Know how to find opportunities to bring your arts magic to more people in the future
- Draft strategic arts business goals and priorities for growth [homework assignment]
Part II: Make Better Implementation Decisions to Complete Tasks and Get Results/Outcomes
Wednesday, November 2 from 5:30-7pm PT via Zoom
In Session 2 you will discover how to:
- Get comfortable with forecasting results and broader outcomes
- Set up growth projects to stay connected to strategic goals and priorities
- Prepare your arts business to operate well while you implement a growth project
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Darlene realized she had an artistic point-of-view early in her career in banking after years leading operations units and financial product development. She now specializes in steady growth through market research, strategy, funding raises, product development, and total customer experience. She helps small and midsize organizations through difficulties and successes to achieve steady growth. She guides owners in building their personalized growth toolkit. Darlene has extensive experience advising women and BIPOC managers and executives.
ACCESSIBILITY: All workshops have closed captioning enabled. A written transcript will be available to all registrants after the workshop. Additional accessibility accommodation can best be fulfilled when communicated within 48 hours of the workshop start time by emailing Amy: amy(at)theintersection.org
Additional requests? Questions? Email Amy: amy(at)theintersection.org
REFUND POLICY: You may request a full refund (excluding Eventbrite fees) before the start of the program on the day of the workshop, after which point no refund can be processed.