Intro to Bookkeeping
Basic bookkeeping skills are invaluable for anyone working in the arts. Join nonprofit finance consultant and arts accountant Jericha Senyak in a hands-on workshop to learn the basics of bookkeeping. Open to folks of all levels.
- Learn the basics of income and expense data entry in Quickbooks, including check and expense entry, recording income and deposits, and more
- learn to accurately project earned and contributed revenue
- Learn about various accounting systems (including Excel)
- discuss best practices for financial record-keeping
- highlight common pitfalls to avoid as you increase your fluency with financial tracking