CoworkingWork in a creative, productive coworking environment with other people working in arts and culture. Whether you need a dedicated desk or just a few hours a month, enjoy a convenient location, natural light, and affordable rates.
Coworking for arts, culture,
We’re making workspace for people working in arts, culture, and the nonprofit sector to connect and thrive. Enjoy down-to-earth vibes and opportunities to share skills and increase productivity.
- Natural light
- Heaps of it!
- Super-fast Internet
- Being across the road from Uber has its advantages.
- 24hr access for dedicated desks
- We’ve all had those late nighters. Work when you want.
- A San Francisco address and mail service
- Most SF arts grant funding requires a San Francisco address, so this virtual office will help you with your eligibility for public and private grants.
- Convenient Location
- We’re located right next to Van Ness Muni Station and just one block from the Civic Center BART/Muni Station. An ideal location for commuters.
- Business-class Printer
- We’ve got you covered with color printing, copying, scanning.
- Discounted rental rates
- Host your next event in our one our beautiful gathering spaces for cheap. All memberships comes with credit that can be used towards rental discounts. All space rentals come with full AV setup and staff.
- Onsite staff
- We have staff available to help you with day to day operations.
- Comfy common areas
- Unwind, doodle, and catch up with friends.
- Communal Kitchen
Current Coworking Members
- American Indian Film Institute
- Arts Education Alliance of the Bay Area
- Arts Ed Matters
- Artsightful – Amy Kweskin
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- Collective Action Studio – Justin Hoover
- Community Initiatives
- Divine Creative Studio
- Epiphany Dance Theater
- Eugenie Chan Theater Projects
- FoolsFURY Theater Company
- Global Exchange
- Intermusic SF
- Mom+Pop Music
- Radar Productions
- San Francisco Youth Theater
- Shake Technologies
- Women’s Audio Mission
- Yerba Buena Alliance
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join?
Book a time to meet the team and tour the space. We’ll show you around, go over the details and set you up.
How much does it cost?
Membership rates vary from $50 – $350 a month.
Do you have day rates?
We currently don’t have a day rate.
Can I share a desk with a colleague?
It is possible to share a Dedicated Desk Membership with a colleague from the same organization if you are both part time or generally not using it at the same time. Open Desk Memberships can not be shared.
Do you have any storage available?
Yes. Dedicated Desk members get 1 large storage shelf per desk. Storage Shelves can be added to Open Desk Memberships for $15 per month.
How much access do I have to the space?
Dedicated Desk Members enjoy 24/7 access, while Open Desk Members have access M-F 8am – 5pm. You can get access after 5 PM if you book a meeting/event space.
Who else is part of the coworking space?
We have intentionally created a coworking space for arts and culture organizations or individuals. We also welcome other nonprofit groups from any area. Currently we have everyone from a dance company to a human rights travel organization, arts educators to a film festival. We are always open to meeting anyone who would like to be part of the coworking community.
Can I use the meeting/event rooms in the space?
Yep. Coworking members get heavily discounted rates and monthly meeting credit for use of all of the meeting rooms.
“a supportive and productive atmosphere”
“Intersection has been a wonderful new home base for SF Youth Theatre. Its beautiful design, welcoming staff and 24 hour access makes it such a pleasant and efficient place to work. I especially enjoy working alongside other like-minded arts organizations. We are all working towards the same goal, which creates a supportive and productive atmosphere.”