Meeting & Event SpaceHost your next event, meeting, or gathering at Intersection. Dedicated to helping the Bay Area arts community, we offer generous discounts for artists, nonprofits, and art organizations.
The Big Room
The Big Room is ideal for workshops, conferences, rehearsals, social events, yoga retreats, and more.
- Fits 70 people standing, 50 seated (1500 sq ft)
- Available Mon – Sun, 8 AM – 11 PM
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Video projector and projector screen
- Comes with stage, 80+ chairs, four x 10-ft tables, seven x 6-ft tables
The large Gathering Space is great for talks, presentations, panels, receptions, and more.
- Fits 100 standing, 60 seated theater style, 40 classroom style. (2500 sq ft)
- Available Mon-Fri, 5 PM – 11 PM Sat-Sun, 8 AM – 11 PM
- Comes with full AV set up, sound system, mics, video projector, large flat screen monitor
- Comes with 80+ chairs, 2 x 10-ft tables, 7 x 6-ft tables.
- Comes with large scale ceiling mounted ‘Christie’ projectors and wall mounted screen (with adaptors to connect computers)
With windows overlooking Market Street, the Rhombus Room is perfect for private meetings and small conferences.
- Seats 10 comfortably
- Available Mon-Sun, 8 AM – 11 PM
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Comes with full flat screen monitor and whiteboards
- Zoom Room capability