Professional MembershipLearn skills, access tools and resources, and join a dynamic arts community.
What is professional membership?
Our Professional Membership is for artists, arts administrators, and cultural workers who are looking to build their arts business skills. Grow professionally through our skill-building programs, get connected to resources and tools, and join a dynamic community of folks making art and culture in the Bay Area.
NOTE: Professional Membership is distinct from Intersection for the Arts’ Fiscal Sponsorship Membership, which is a partnership in which Intersection for the Arts (a 501(c)3 nonprofit) sponsors a project so that it can access grants and tax-deductible contributions.
Who Should Join
Professional Membership is open to individuals looking to invest in their professional growth. You need not be based in the Bay Area, although many of our programs and tools are Bay Area specific.
Professional Member Benefits
- A monthly newsletter with upcoming opportunities, grant info, special offers, tools, news, and resources tailored to Bay Area artists and cultural workers
- Access to our online Arts Resource Directory for Bay Area arts and culture
- Discounted coaching & consulting
- Discounted meeting & event space rental in our San Francisco coworking office
- Discounted professional development workshops
- An invitation to our Annual Membership Gathering (a networking event for artists and cultural workers)
$10/month. You may cancel your membership at any time.